Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall is here!!



I go back and forth during fall, I love the weather, nice warm days mixed with rainy cuddle-up inside days. I love the colors outside and I love the crisp days knowing hot chocolate season is coming and Halloween but the thing that snaps me out of those happy thoughts is the Rexburg winters!!!!! They are too cold and too long and that is what follows the 3 weeks of fall we get!! Here we are at my new favorite store Real Deals getting into the holiday spirit!!

5 comments:

amie979 said...

HAHA You guys look cute!

Nana said...

Oh Wow, I would love this kind of store. By the way Megan your new design (wallpaper) on the blog is terrific!

Ashley Wray said...

I'm not going to lie, I don't miss Rexburg winters! Love fall as well! Thanks for the invite to the 51st ward reunion, it sounds like so much fun! I would love to see all our old friends, but with a new baby and a 2.5 hour drive I don't think we'll make it! I do appreciate you thinking of me though!

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

I will be there tell me how to get to your house I am so excited. I am working on my tutus so i need some time to do that. i am so excited.

Christine said...

Okay - so I completely blog stalked you. I can't remember where I found your blog, but I did and have enjoyed reading about all your adventures. I'm not even sure if you remember who I am - but I figure it's worth a shot. This is Christine Chumbley now Cahan. We were in the same ward for a while in Federal Way. If you'd like to check out my blog - send me an email to accahan@msn.com so that I can send you an invite. Mine is private for a number of reasons. VERY LONG story. Hope to hear from you soon.
Christine Chumbley-Cahan