Monday, July 13, 2009

The hot Jealous Girls!!


We got the pool out on a nice summer day and lots of the neighborhood kids came to play, which is one more reason we love living here!! Anyways, Sis and her friends all got their goggles/sunglasses and said they were in the "Hot Jealous Girls Club" (not sure where that came from) they would jump in the pool for a minute and then go over to the driveway and layout on their towels and say things like, "Hey hot jealous girls you want to get back in the pool now." It was cute and scary all at the same time, they are so little and yet so big!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't wait for our pool party this week. That looks so cool and refreshing.

Shannon said...

My word, that is hilarious! Good luck, yall need it :)

It was great "running" into you on the 4th. (Wish i was able to say more than "Oh... hi..." That grass portion was a killer.) How is your running going? Do you ever wonder how it would be to run in a place with a bit more oxygen? I am pretty sure I could bring my time down by like 30 minutes :) (Blame the lack of oxygen, not the lack of physical ability.)

amie979 said...

HAHAHA!! Too much watching 'Sleepover' I guess:)

Amy said...

Huh-larious! I thought it was some homestarrunner thing but that is so funny that those little girls made that up! You've got your hands full. BTW, I think it was you that gave me the bissell advice. I got one and love it, so thanks!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

So funny. I love the things little girls come up with.