Friday, April 24, 2009

My Marmee



n

I love my Mom. She is wonderful in so many ways!! Months ago, Sis called her and randomly asked if she was coming to visit us for Easter, so she did!! She flew in the Sat before and stayed the whole week with us!! We had so much fun doing lots of stuff like, shopping, going to see the Titanic exhibit at the Museum, embroidering, going on walks, watching movies, making cupcakes, eating snacks, playing games, making crafts, talking and so much more. I love having her come and visit, she is such a huge help with the kids and all that needs to be done around the house. We have so much fun together, I keep trying to talk her into moving to Idaho but I'm pretty sure she's not going to budge!! Thanks so much for coming Mom, and for everything. We love you so much and miss you tons!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Easter! And aren't moms great? I don't think we ever get too old to want our moms. Love the kids all dressed up.